Sunday, March 20, 2011

South Africa - Day 4

Spent the last night in our tent. Tent 27, our home for the past month, for people who have never camped before we did well. Had some really good times in there and a few bad ones ( ants, rainwater and the occasional fight with Jeevan).

2 hour drive through Kruger on our way out. Hyenas near the truck, white rhino with it's baby by the side of the road. NO LION. Sad to say goodbye to Africa without seeing a lion, I guess we will have to come back.

Last night of our tour, Johannesburg . The rooms are way better than I expected. A bed finally.

Dressed up and went for our goodbye dinner.Dancing near the live band caused acute hearing damage. Met some interesting people there, a guy asked me where in India was Dubai , always thought my geography was bad! Got offered weed, yay, nobody ever offers me drugs, I declined.

Amazing month.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment