Saturday, March 12, 2011

Botswana - Day 4

Jeevan is good.

Early morning rise for a game walk, mokoro and then another island. Jeevan spotted so much, lucky for me I am always in his group. We passed some giraffe , really close, then zebras, gnoe, water hogs and then 3 massive tuskers in the distance ( I was glad they were a bit far away).

By the time we got back for lunch,the mixture of sweat ,sunscreen and deet formed a film over everybody, no showers for another 24 hours.

There was a sunset mokoro ride into a lily pond which unexpectedly had a hippo in it so instead of relaxing we spent a lot of time waiting for it to take a breath.

After dinner there was a performance by the Batswanas , dancing and singing as well as talks about their history. We performed the hokey pokey for them, I am sure they loved it.

Back to a regular toilet and shower tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment