Thursday, March 3, 2011

Namibia - Day 10

Early rise to try and spot a lion before we left Etosha. Did not see a lion but Jeevan ( our spotter) got us to see a cheetah, post a feed, basking in the sun. Thanks to him we also saw a mother rhino with her baby. Saw a flock of vultures feeding on a carcass with the jackals awaiting their turn.

Stayed at the Waterberg Plateau,pretty place, the most isolated of the campsites we have been to so far. Went for a walk and lost our way, all part of the experience.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read through all of the ones you put up today. It is so nice you are doing this. I really love reading it all. I am going to take Peeyush on this tour sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Jeevan! Some people just have the natural wildlife spotting talent. Both Adel and my Mom are similarly gifted. Growing up on a farm probably helps :) Looks like you're having fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess Jeevan connects with the wildlife;)

    ReplyDelete