Thursday, January 5, 2012

US-Vegas- Day 3

8-10-2011

Wind tunneling or indoor skydiving, one and the same. We all came out loving it and importantly without any bruises. Alpana, the person who wanted to do it the least was the best at it. Had a good laugh at Jeevan, I think the surface area was lacking.

Walked through the newer hotel, Wynn and Encore. I love Vegas, as you enter a hotel you get transported to another land. Explored the adjoining hotels and then headed to sleep again. I actually hit the gym after a short nap, jogged after quite a long time, felt good.

Loved "O". The set with all it's water, colour and the gymnastics, wow. We had the wet seats so got a slight spray, nothing like I had anticipated.

One of my best birthday presents ever, a limousine ride up and down the strip at night. Could not have asked for a better way to see Vegas at night.

Drank a bit and danced the night away. Finally managed to curb Ankush's sleeping tendencies and we gambled a little, lost it all at Black Jack. Have to be up in 3 hours to say goodbye to our friends as they head back.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment