Thursday, January 5, 2012

US- Vegas - Day 2

7-10-2011

It's my birthday, it's my birthday. I love my birthday and I am so happy to be in Vegas with Jeevan, Alpana and Ankush.

As with most of our birthdays in college, a lot of food was involved, the morning was spent at a brunch buffet. We pigged out, one cannot come to Vegas and not indulge in a buffet. There is so so much to eat.

Next was a walk down the strip, started with shopping for sunglasses and then shoes for Jeevan. There is so much happening at the strip, the various themed hotels, the pimps pushing cards of their women, people dressed in various costumes and of course the tourists. Nobody here is in a rush. Bought Margarita by the yard, where else but in Vegas. The food, the jet lag and the sun finally caught up with us and we slept the rest of the afternoon

Yummy seafood dinner, along with a bouquet of flowers and a gorgeous cake. Followed by French Cabaret, Crazy Horses. It was a new experience, a good one. Topless ladies doing various dances, after sometime the novelty of the breasts wore off and we got to enjoy the acrobatic movements. The kicks, the mirrors and the costumes kept us entertained.

I am not sure if it was being in a dark room for a period of time or the wine but instead of partying we headed to bed. Old age is upon me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment