Thursday, January 5, 2012

US - LA- Day 3

12-10-2011

After tying up a few loose ends one of which being shipping things to Australia, we headed to the airport.

My mother joins us in London on our way to Delhi. We still have a lot to look forward to, a school reunion, Diwali in Darbhanga, visiting Manipal and Goa, time with my sister and her family, then to Sri Lanka for Christmas and New Year's, a fiftieth wedding anniversary celebrations, time with Jeevan's brothers and their families and a lot of relaxing.

In spite of all that I am a little sad as our exploring new places for the year is over. It has been wonderful, an experience that has taught me so much, each moment enjoyed - the difficult ones in retrospect and I am going to miss the newness of each day.

This is my last travel blog, could not have asked for a better companion than Jeevan as we held hands through it all ( figuratively sometimes :) ).




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment