Monday, October 14, 2024

Montevideo- Day 3





I had a lovely early morning run exploring the coastline by myself, passing some beautiful flowering trees with a gorgeous scent.

I got back just as the kids were waking up. Since their schooling is quite late at night, our mornings tend to start later. After breakfast (which is on the 25th floor with glorious views all around), I used my birthday voucher for a relaxing massage.


We spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool, each of us swimming laps to see if we could still do 1 km (we could!), and then trying to do handstands.


In the evening, while the kids were doing their schoolwork, Jeevan and I enjoyed an uninterrupted hour of playing table tennis without the kids taking over.


Tonight is our last night here. We've had a very relaxed stay, enjoyed seeing some of the sights, but also loved our time at the hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment