Thursday, July 14, 2011

England - London- Day 1

11-07-2011

A new experience for us, not something I would like repeated . Got on our train to London and had to return to Leeds after half an hour as the line had been closed as a person had been hit by a train.

Eventually we did reach London. I still get excited about visiting new places. We are in London, yay.

Roamed around , saw the Monument ( built in memory of the great fire) and walked along the London Bridge then the Queen's walk to the Tower Bridge.

Finally met friends from school for dinner, nearly ten years have passed since our last meeting. The best bit I liked was how there wasn't a moment of awkward silence. Really enjoyed myself, wish we could do it more often.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment