Friday, April 22, 2011

Rhodes / Maramaris

Spent most of the day in Rhodes, an hour's ferry to Maramaris. We entered a country via a boat, does that make us boat people?

We are staying in a family run hotel, nice rooms and the most helpful people possible ( Hotel Hani, if anybody comes this way) .

Took a ride in a dolmus , coming from India I am used to the concept of squashing in but saw some British boys struggling with it, quite hilarious. The conversation went something along the lines of - F$&@ we can't get in, no way f#%$. Three people can't fit in with bags, no way. My legs are killing me f%#% - eventually they did with their bags. I think personal space is non existent in public transport even in Greece. I remember in the metro my head was stuck between two others, around a pole, well they seemed to have just started dating, the coy smiles and the giggles didn't stop just because my face was literally in their faces.

To Pamukkale tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment