Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Malaysia-truly Asia

Arrived at 0530, since then it's been go go go till now. Presently sitting at a salon getting my hair done, important way to start the holidays.
Visited the Batu caves this morning, God's blessings for the year ahead. 320 or more stairs got us to the top, the caves are pretty but the changes made by human hands are pretty obvious .
Had breakfast at a pure vegetarian restaurant(felt like I was in India) - idli and coconut water, my regular breakfast in college.
Shopped at a massive mall filled with electronic goods,ask for any good and the question is - original? Even the antidiarrhoeal I bought for our camping trip in Africa was sold to us as original. Never seen before , being sold at the drug store was anti flatulence tablets.
Now my hair, then the towers, the hotel and then the airport.

More from South Africa tomorrow.

Location:Hair salon

No comments:

Post a Comment